- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS), Grand Valley State University
- Bachelors in Health Sciences, Grand Valley State University
- Specialized Training & Seminars:
- American Academy of Physician Assistant’s Conference
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant's Conference
- Participate in continuing education in dermatology
- Professional Memberships:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Michigan Dermatology Physician Assistants Society
Although skin conditions can be very frustrating, there are many solutions available to resolve these problems. As your Dermatology PA, I will always have your best interest in mind and provide you with optimal treatments and medical care. I accomplish this by taking time with each patient, listening and then providing them with the appropriate diagnosis, treatment and education about their condition.
I have always had a special interest in dermatology and am excited to see every single one of my patients. I wake up every day looking forward to making a difference in their lives. I too have suffered from some common skin conditions, so I take personal pride in making sure you leave the office completely satisfied.
As part of the team at Dermatology Associates, I am supported by an amazing group of providers. Our physicians are always available and willing for additional consultation when needed.
I am a native of Grand Rapids, Michigan and have enjoyed my entire life living within this area. My undergraduate and graduate work was completed at Grand Valley State University where I graduated with honors at the top of my Physician Assistant class. I have mentored young children and adolescents who attend Grand Rapids Public Schools at Baxter Community Center’s Mentoring Program. In my free time I enjoy being with family and friends. My husband and I have a beautiful little boy who keeps us very busy.