- P.A., Western Michigan University
- R.N., Grand Rapids Junior College
- Specialized Training & Seminars:
- I attend yearly conferences for updates on the latest trends in dermatology and participate in continuing education seminars on a regular basis.
- Professional Memberships:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
One of the things I enjoy most about my job at Dermatology Associates is educating patients about their skin and providing solutions to dermatologic challenges. Each day, I see a wide variety of people with different skin conditions and needs. I’m interested each of them and take the time needed to help solve their skin care issues. This is accomplished through careful evaluation, proper diagnosis, and thorough patient education. I help my patients understand how their actions can control or clear up their skin problem.
If you are a woman, I want you to feel comfortable enough with me to discuss personal female problems relating to your skin. There have been cases where women have come to me after unsuccessful treatment at their gynecologist for chronic yeast infections, when in actuality the problem was psoriasis. Once I had made the proper diagnosis, the new treatment worked almost immediately.
I truly feel fortunate to be part of Dermatology Associates. The physicians I work with are the finest Dermatologists in Michigan. I’m constantly learning from them due to the innovative and supportive atmosphere I work in. The physicians are always available for consultation and additional treatment when needed.
My home is near Rockford, which I share with my husband of 30 years. Together, we're the proud parents of four grown children.